Adaptogen Chai Latte with Mushroom Powder
Support your hormone production and reduce stress with this healing, caffeine-free chai latte packed with nourishing Ayurvedic adaptogenic herbs.
Recipe type: Drinks
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp good quality roiboos tea
- 1 stick cinnamon
- ½ inch ginger piece, peeled and grated
- 2-3 cardamom pods, crushed
- 2 anise stars
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha powder
- 1 gram Mushroom Powder Extract (Naked Nutrient by Deseo)
- 1 tsp Rhodiola powder
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup
- Add all the ingredients, except Ashwagandha, Rhodiola and maple syrup, into a medium pot, and bring to boil over medium heat.
- Cover the pot with a lid and simmer for five minutes over low heat.
- Strain to eliminate the ginger fibers, add the adaptogen powders and maple syrup, mix to incorporate and drink warm
Author: The Awesome Green