Baked Apple Pie Rice Paper Rolls
1/3 Cup Honey or coconut sugar
1 Tsp Cinnamon
Part of a Package of Rice Paper
2 Tbsp Cooking Oil
1. Pre heat your oven to 450 F.
2. Peel, then slice the apples. Mix with the apple slices with the honey and cinnamon.
3. Fill a large mixing bowl 1/4 full with water. Place the rice paper into the water one sheet at a time. Soak for 1-2 minutes or just until it’s soft enough to work with.
4. Place the softened rice paper onto a towel and place 1- 2 Tbsp of apple mixture onto the center. Fold the bottom up first, then fold the sides in, fold the top down last.
9. Repeat, until you have used up all of the apples.
10. Place onto a pan brushed with oil. Brush both sides with oil.
11. Bake for 25 – 30 minutes turning a few times throughout.
Tip – You can double up the rice paper if needed. This especially helps if you’re going to deep fry them instead of baking them.