Skip to content
FOR THE CRUST:
- 1/4 cup dates
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried figs
FOR THE FILLING:
- 1-2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (optional)
FOR THE TOPPING:
- 3/4 cup chopped strawberries
- 3/4 cup chopped kiwi
TO MAKE THE CRUST:
- Put all the ingredients in your food processor and pulse until everything is in small pieces that stick together – don’t process to much or it will get too sticky.
- Press into three lined tart tins. Put in the refrigerator.
TO MAKE THE FILLING:
- Mush the banana with fork and then add the chia seeds.
- Take the crusts gently out of the tins.
- Spread the banana chia mix into the crusts and then top off with the fruit.