- 1 cup cranberries, frozen preferably
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup cranberry juice (or cranberry vodka, if desired)
- 1-750mL bottle of prosecco or champagne *we used sparkling rose
- 2 cups cranberry ginger ale, or more, as desired
- 1/3 cup yacon syrup or natural sweet substitute
- Rosemary sprigs, optional garnish
1.Make plenty of ice. More than you think you’ll need.
2. Fill your pitcher or punch bowl half full with ice and have more on hand for individual glasses.
3. Add in the cranberries and pomegranate seeds.
4. Add the cranberry juice, sparkling wine, simple syrup, and top off to taste with the cranberry ginger ale.
5. Pour or ladle into individual serving glasses and garnish with rosemary, if desired.