CRISPY ROASTED GNOCCHI WITH GARLIC MUSHROOMS
- 300 g (gluten-free) gnocchi (recipe is linked in the text)
- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 250 g mushrooms
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
Toppings (of choice):
- pine nuts
- garlic basil parsley pesto
- fresh basil or other herbs of choice
- nutritional yeast flakes
- Prepare Homemade Gnocchi with this recipe (or use store-bought Gnocchi).
- Peel onion and cut into strips.
- Peel garlic and chop.
- Clean mushrooms and slice.
- Heat up oil in a pan and roast gnocchi for about 5 minutes each side.
- Add garlic, onions and mushrooms and roast for 5-10 more minutes until golden brown and crispy. Season with salt and pepper.
- In the meantime, toast pine nuts in another pan without oil.
- Serve your roasted gnocchi with the pesto and sprinkle toasted pine nuts, fresh basil (or other herbs of choice) and nutritional yeast flakes on top as desired.