Healthy Almond Milk Hot Cocoa (VEGAN, DAIRY-FREE)
Prep Time: 1 min
Cook Time: 4 mins
Total Time: 5 mins
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 cups almond milk (500ml)
- 3 tablespoons natural cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 20 raw almonds
- Get a sauce pan. Pour in almond milk and add cocoa powder. Slowly heat up the cocoa while whisking until smooth (you don’t have to be stirring it constantly. Just make sure the cocoa has melted before pouring into mugs).
- Turn off the heat and stir in almond butter.
- Finely chop almonds. Pour the cocoa into glasses and top with almonds.
- Enjoy while warm!
Optional: Dip your finger in almond butter and run it along the rim of your mug. Dip the mug in chopped almonds and you are done!