Raw Cauliflower Salad with Mustard Dill Dressing
SERVES 4 TO 6
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup spring onion, sliced
- Place in bowl and toss to combine.
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked until soft (you can use 1/4 cup cashews and 1/2 block of tofu if you want to lighten up on the nuts and don’t care if it is raw)
- 1/2 cup of water (more as needed)
- 1 date, softened
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 2 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 1-2 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 lemon, juice and zest
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- himalayan salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Place all ingredients except the dill, zest, garlic, salt and pepper in blender. Process until smooth. Don’t forget the lemon juice!
- Add the remaining dill, zest, garlic, salt and pepper. Pulse a few times to combine.
- Pour over veggies and top with walnuts.