SALT AND PEPPER ZUCCHINI CHIPS
15 minPrep Time
6 hr Cook Time
6 hr, 15Total Time
- 1 lb (about 4 cups) thin sliced Zucchini*
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp olive oil (this can be omitted)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Note: I cut my zucchini on a mandoline slicer. I did both the thin and thick slices. The thin turned out much better and crispier.
- In a medium bowl whisk salt, pepper, olive oil (if used), and vinegar
- Add sliced zucchini
- Toss with the “dressing” to coat.
- Arrange slices on dehydrator trays
- Dehydrate at 135 degrees for 5-6 hours or until crispy
Credit to Author- http://www.frugallivingmom.com/salt-and-pepper-zucchini-chips/#_a5y_p=2189668