SWEET POTATO FRIES WITH AVOCADO DIP
Sweet potato fries:
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & black pepper
- ¼ cup plain unsweet soya/ coconut yogurt
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Fresh cilantro, cut
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F (200C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into sticks, about ¼ to ½ inch wide.
- Toss them with olive oil in a large mixing bowl. Add the spices, garlic, salt and pepper and toss well.
- Transfer the sweet potatoes onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until brown and crisp on the bottom, about 10-15 minutes, then filp and bake until the other side is crisp, about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the avocado dip: in a food processor, mix the garlic cloves until minced. Add the ripe avocado, yogurt, fresh lemon juice, and mix until smooth texture. Season with salt and pepper, and add cilantro on top.
- Enjoy the sweet potato fries with the avocado dip.