Vegan Gluten-Free French Crepes
- 310 g gluten-free oat flour
- 90 g potato starch
- 500 ml oat milk
- 250 ml water
- 400 ml cider or sparkling water
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, melted (optional)
- To a large mixing bowl, add all the ingredients and combine with a whisk or a spatula.
- Let the batter sit for at least 1 hour (best 2-3 hours). This will allow you to obtain very soft crêpes.
- Heat up a non-stick pan with a tiny drizzle of olive or coconut oil and pour about 1/4 to 1/2 cup of the batter. Cook until the edges are dry and you can flip the crêpe (takes roughly 1 minute). Flip and cook on the opposite side. Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Stack the crêpes on a plate covered with a clean kitchen towel while you cook the rest. This will allow them to stay very soft.
- Enjoy hot or cold, by themselves or with vegan chocolate spread or nut butter. Enjoy!