Vegan Lentil Potato Croquettes
- 400 g potatoes, cooked
- 150 g green lentils, cooked (2 cups)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 430F or 220C.
- In a large mixing bowl, add potatoes and lentils and mash with a fork until there is no potato chunk left. Don’t worry if lentils are not completely mashed.
- Add curry powder, nutritional yeast, salt, and pepper if using. Mash until everything is well combined.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of the mixture and roll it between your palms. You should be able to form 17 balls. Place the balls on a lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy. Serve with hummus or with your favorite sauce. Enjoy!