VEGAN WHITE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
PREP TIME: 10 mins
COOK TIME: 5 mins
TOTAL TIME: 15 mins
Recipe type: Dessert
- Liquid of 1 can of chickpeas - about 140 ml of liquid (use unsalted or low salt version)
- 110 gr vegan white chocolate
- strawberries to decorate
- Start by melting white chocolate over a bain marie. Once fully melted, let it cool down until you prepare aquafaba.
- Pour out liquid from the can of chickpeas and add to a mixer bowl. Whisk until soft peaks form, it takes about 5-10 minutes.
- Gently fold in the cold, melted white chocolate using a spatula, then lightly stir it until chocolate is fully incorporated into aquafaba.
- Pour into serving glasses and chill for 20-30 minutes. Decorate with strawberries and grated white chocolate. Enjoy!